Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas and the bereaved

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152356125455541&set=o.290546631053719&type=1&theater&notif_t=wall  

The Pohutukawa tree, crimson at this time is chosen to be our New Zealand Christmas tree. In this festive time, spirits are high, some enjoy and be merry. Be mindful that there is a group of people who are not feeling merry or festive. They are the bereaved. I have been in touch with some, and I did this post for them. Some people think I should move on, and not dwelt in the past. Sorry I tell them, my message and my reason for living is to help others.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete