Sunday, December 2, 2012

Deborah's andrew angel

Hi Judy, I give you my permission to use Deborah's photos for your gallery. I also found the other picture which I described in this excerpt in my book. Good luck, Ann what is your postal address, I will send you a copy of my book. I feel privileged that you will read my poems. Deborah was doing well in the crèche with Andrea. One day she came up to the ward to give Andrew a picture she had made. She had drawn her family photo. When I saw it, I cried. She drew Andrew as a baby floating above us. She had glued onto him a blue Chinese conical hat. The rest of us were standing firmly on the ground. She told me that she stuck the hat on because Andrew was a Chinese boy and he was up in the skies because he was an angel. To her, it was a good picture. She had in her own way accepted that Andrew was going to die and he was going to be an angel. We pinned the picture above Andrew’s cot, and she proudly told everyone that her baby brother was going to be an angel. --- On Fri, 30/11/12, Judy Lancaster-Bowen wrote: From: Judy Lancaster-Bowen Subject: Re: art To: "ann chin" Received: Friday, 30 November, 2012, 4:42 AM Hello Ann, May I please ask your permission to put Deborah's picture in the gallery online on the Foreverinmyheart website. Thank you Judy From: ann chin To: foreverinmyheartexhibition@yahoo.co.uk Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2012, 10:47 Subject: art http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/forever-in-my-heart-art-exhibition.html Dear Judy, I submit my daughter Deborah then aged 4 's art for your exbition. My angel Andrew: 29-9-to Nov 22 1989. I have mentioned you in my blog http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/forever-in-my-heart-art-exhibition.html and facebook. https://www.facebook.com/DiaryOfABereavedMotherGoodbyeMyBaby Thanks, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment