Friday, October 3, 2014

Edith Ng, of Ng's Funeral services Ltd.

I spent some time with with Edith Ng, of Ng's Funeral services Ltd. She is also a marriage celebrant.

I have only been actively involved in 4  funerals.  The first was my baby son Andrew's 25 years ago in Auckland. Everything was a blur. I am glad we had the photos taken. Owlyn Dickson said the photos were for 4 year old Deborah and 1 year old Gabrielle. I remembered this, and took some photos for Huamei  and girls Mandy and Heidi.

Ng's Funeral Services Ltd, 
安福服務
24 Hill st,
Onehunga,
Auckland.

PO Box 258 049
Botany,
Auckland.

Fax 534 1689

edith.w.ng@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. funeral services

    ReplyDelete