Monday, June 22, 2015

Donor organ

Chrysanthemum is my special flower with Andrew. When he was still alve, a friend gave me a pot of mums.

I gave my baby for science. He had a very rare syndrome, the doctors wanted to learn more. It was something beautiful out of something very tragic.

In New Zealand, it was in yesterday's news that people are not willing to give their babies for donor organ. I thought to myself, why people don't do this?

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/time-veto-family-s-right-overturn-organ-donation-wishes-video-6311982

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete