Sunday, July 12, 2015

Losing a child changes us


 

http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.co.nz/…/07/dr-andrew-chong.h…
I faced the ghost of my past today. It wasn't quite as emotional as I expected when I saw Dr Andrew Chong today. He was my doctor for ten years and during a time when I was going through a most difficult time of my life.

He had forgotten me (it's been 25 years.)

God is gracious, and it was a very good meeting. A lot of water had flowed under the bridge. I told him, I had moved on, and it was through my experience that I wrote that first book, and proceed to writing other books.

I told him I wrote about him in the book, but reassured I had modified his name. He is an old man, and I do not want to hurt him. I couldn't really blame him because what Andrew had, nobody could put right.




No comments:

Post a Comment